Oh, the difference a single letter makes! The recent Twitter hashtag #bookswithalettermissing marks hilarious (and sometimes brilliant) titles like:
- @CodeNameTanya: Notes on a Sandal
- @KBreathnach: Civilization and its Disco Tents
- @SPLBuzz Harold and the Purple Rayon
- @EditorEric: The Mon Is a Harsh Mistress: Heinlein’s memoir of a relationship w/Jamaican transvestite dominatrix
- @atbennet: Far from the adding crowd: a little something for the math-phobic
- @GetUpInFront: “F” Mice and Men. Steinbeck’s middle finger to the plight of the migrant laborer.
The Huffington Post has a great roundup, and you can search Twitter for the latest. Share yours with us!