Happy Short Story Month 2012! Once again, we’ll be celebrating short stories all month here at Fiction Writers Review:
- Reviews of fantastic story collections
- Interviews with short story writers like Lysley Tenorio, Ben Fountain, and Laura Maylene Walter
- The return of our popular “Stories We Love” blog posts: writers on the stories that inspire them—and why
- Book of the Week giveaways highlighting short story collections
- Writing prompts to get you started on pieces of your own
- The 2012 Collection Giveaway Project—chances to win FREE short story collections from writing blogs all over the internet
- And more!
We think short stories are an art form of their own, not a lesser form of fiction. They may be small, but as with flowers, sometimes their tininess makes them more amazing. Check back here every day in May and help us celebrate short fiction in all its forms.